In order to get to your desired destinations, you can freely turn on real-time 3D GPS navigation system to get access to the landmark display, 3D street view, turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. Moreover, if you are looking forward to enjoying your favorite music on the way, a multifunctional car stereo will be your wise choice to help you achieve that goal. To better help you install your new stereo, here I’d like to share a detailed 2015 Subaru Legacy OUTBACK car radio installation guide from Seicane with you.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2015 Subaru Legacy OUTBACK car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the stereo on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane head unit into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane head unit. Finally the new Seicane head unit is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new head unit.
That’s all about how to install a 2015 Subaru Legacy OUTBACK car radio. If you have any doubts, it is suggested that you seek advice from your dealer or a professional. Anyway, before the installation, please check the compatibility between your new car radio and your car. If you don’t have any ideas, you can refer to the following link which is about a great 2015 Subaru Legacy OUTBACK gps bluetooth dvd car radio from Seicane. For more details, please click:
You can easily find the most suitable way to get to your desired destinations through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the most advanced built-in worldwide real-time GPS navigation system. What’s more, you can freely dial, receive or reject hands-free phone calls as well as enjoy Bluetooth music streaming from your phone music playlists as long as you make your Bluetooth-enabled car radio wirelessly pair with this unit under the Bluetooth technology. . If you like it, just remember to add it to your cart. Wish you embrace a brand new driving experience accompanied by this car radio from now on!