First of all, please have a look at the following image. It is a Seicane 2011- Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car radio after installation. And this article is mainly about introducing a related car radio installation instruction for a 2011- Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car radio. If you are also planning to replace your outdated factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio on your own, you might as well refer to this installation instruction carefully.
Some tips before the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2011- Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car radio installation instruction
1. Pry the edges of the panel with a lever.
2. Remove the panel with your hands.
3. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the panel.
4. Unscrew four screws holding the original radio in place with a screwdriver.
5. Take the original radio out of the dash with your hands.
6. Disconnect the connectors at the back of the original radio.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original car radio’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place.
Wish the above installation instruction can be helpful for you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer or seek help from a professional. Or you can straightly go to a car radio upgrade center to arrange a professional technician to help you install the new car radio.
Additionally, to select an ideal car radio, you can check out the following link which is a remarkable 2011- Hyundai Grand Avega Hatchback car radio from Seicane.
This car radio loaded with the most advanced Android 7.1 operation system and a high-quality quad-core CPU processor can be regarded as one of your best choice to upgrade your outdated car radio.
The worldwide real-time GPS navigation system is specially built in this car radio for you to locate where you are and find the best route to reach your ideal destinations thanks to turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating, and the music will automatically switch to GPS voice.
While the wireless Bluetooth technology enables you to get access to both Bluetooth hands-free calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music from your phone as long as you connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio. By doing so, you will get a lot of convenience and joyfulness.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!