You may easily get irritated when you are suffering a heavy traffic jam. In that case, it is very helpful if you have a powerful car radio with multimedia function to relax yourself. If your factory radio cannot support a lot of entertainment options to meet your different needs, it is high time for you to think about replacing it with a brand new multifunctional car radio. And if you are a car owner of a 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail, you can refer to the following 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail Car Radio installation guide. Wish you can get some help from it.
Some tips before the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio installation guide
1. Remove the right trim panel with a lever.
2. Remove the left trim panel with the same way as step 1.
3. Pry the edges of the a/c controller with a lever.
4. Take the a/c controller out of the dash.
5. Unscrew all the screws holding the original car radio in place with a screwdriver.
6. Gently take the original car radio out the dash.
7. Disconnect all the connectors at the back of the original car radio.
8. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
10. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio ‘s plugs.
11. Turn on the new Seicane radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
12. Put the new Seicane radio into the dash.
13. Put everything into their original place.
That’s the whole installation process of a 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio. On one hand, if you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact your dealer or a professional. On the other hand, if you think the installation process too complicated for you to finish, you’d better arrange a technician to help you install it.
Anyway, before installation, it is necessary for you to select a suitable car radio. If you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is a great 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail Car Radio from Seicane.
This amazing 2013 2014 Nissan X-Trail car radio is upgraded to run on the stable Android 6.0 operation system and a powerful CPU processor, so you are able to have a much smoother and faster operation experience.
Featured with the worldwide real-time GPS navigation system in high precision, this great car radio enables you to know your current locations and accurately reach your ideal destinations with the help of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts.
Besides, the wireless Bluetooth technology is specially built in this car radio, so you can make your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone sync with this unit for hands-free calls and streaming music, which not only bring you the greatest convenience but also add enjoyment to your trip.
This all-in-one car radio is at a reasonable price at present. Don’t hesitate to add it to your shopping cart if you like it. Good luck to you.