Would you like to drive your car around a lot of locations? If you answer is “yes”, then you can consider replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio which can support a lot of comprehensive features for you to upgrade your in-car experience. The following is a 2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio installation guide which can be taken as your reference if you own the same or similar dashboard and plan to upgrade your factory radio.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio installation guide
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you are confused about the removal or installation steps, you can consult your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician for help. Besides, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car. If you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is an amazing 2010 2011 Nissan Juke car radio from Seicane.
This car radio specific for 2010 2011 Nissan Juke is equipped with the advanced Android 7.1.2 operation system and a powerful quad-core CPU processor which enables you to upgrade your factory radio.
With this car radio installed in your car, you can get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features which can enrich your in-car experience to a large degree.
Thanks to the high-end GPS navigation system of high-accuracy, you can easily know your current locations and navigate to your desired destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to freely listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Wish you like this unit and good luck to you!