Now more and more car owners would like to have a more convenient and comfortable in-car environment, so they try many ways to upgrade the capabilities of their car. One of the most popular ways is to replace the factory radio with a new aftermarket car stereo with modern features. To install a new stereo, it is necessary for you to find a detailed installation guide for help. The below is a step-by-step 2013 2014 Peugeot 301 Citroen Elysee Citroen C-Elysee Stereo installation guide from Seicane, you may read it carefully to help with the installation.
Tips about the installation:
1.Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2.Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3.Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2013 2014 Peugeot 301 Citroen Elysee Citroen C-Elysee car stereo installation guide
1. Insert the release keys into the removal slots of the radio and pull outwards to release the radio.
2. Pull out the original radio.
3. Disconnect the wiring loom and the aerial lead to release the radio.
4. Remove the radio trim panel with a plastic removal tool.
5. Disconnect the emergency light switch and one key lock.
6. Remove screws on the factory CD case and take out the CD case.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
9. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
11. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
12. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish the above installation guide can be helpful for you. If you have any questions during the whole process, you can turn to your dealer for help or ask a professional to help you install the car stereo straightly. If you are still searching for a car stereo for your car, you can check out the link below which is about a 2013 2014 Peugeot 301 Citroen Elysee Citroen C-Elysee Stereo from Seicane.
This intelligent car stereo, integrated with a wide range of upgraded and new modern features, can be the best choices to replace your factory radio. The main features of this car stereo consist of GPS navigation, DVD player, Bluetooth technology, FM/AM radio, USB connection, etc, which make an all-in-one powerful car stereo for your car to meet almost all your needs in car. Besides, after the installation of this 2013 2014 Peugeot 301 Citroen Elysee Citroen C-Elysee Stereo, your steering wheel control will still keep working. If you like this 2013 2014 Peugeot 301 Citroen Elysee Citroen C-Elysee Stereo, don’t hesitate to add it to your cart! Good luck to you!