As you know, a correct guide can help you do a lot of things on your own. And the installation of a new car stereo is no exception. Now if you have a plan to replace your factory stereo, you can take an instruction for reference. Here I’d like to introduce a detailed 2008-2012 Honda City Car Stereo installation guide from Seicane to you. If you are also an owner of 2008-2012 Honda City, you may refer to it.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008-2012 Honda City Car Stereo installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Remove screw below the radio and then pry the panel with a plastic removal tool.
3. Remove the storage pocket and then unscrew two hidden screws with a screwdriver.
4. Pry the panel with a plastic removal tool and then remove it.
5. Take out the original radio and disconnect the connectors at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car stereo.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car stereo.
8. Connect the Seicane car stereo to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car stereo to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car stereo into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
So do you know how to install a new car stereo for 2008-2012 Honda City? Before the installation, please make clear every detailed step. If you have any problems you cannot solve, you can consult your dealer for helpful advice or seek help from a professional. To better finish your installation, it is fairly important for you to check the compatibility between your new car stereo and your car. If you don’t have a suitable car stereo, I’d like to recommend a 2008-2012 Honda City Car Stereo from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
With this excellent 2008-2012 Honda City car stereo in your car, you will embrace a totally new driving experience. The built-in 3D GPS navigation system of high accuracy enables you to go anywhere you’d like to through turn-by-turn direction and voice prompt. And through the Bluetooth module, you can be allowed to dial, receive or reject calls as well as enjoy streaming music without keeping your hands off the steering wheel, which greatly promises you a safer and happier driving. If you like it, don’t forget to add it to your cart. Good luck to you!