If you would like to remove your factory radio and install a new car radio, what you need to do is to find out what features you need. And if your factory radio cannot be compatible with these features you are eager to, you can think about replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio. The following is a detailed 2008 2009 2010 2011-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer-ex car radio installation instruction from Seicane. If you also own the same or similar dashboard, you can refer to this instruction.
Here are four tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2008 2009 2010 2011-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer-ex car radio installation instruction
1. Before installation, please remove any CDs from the head unit, and then disconnect the negative from your battery.
2. Remove trim pieces to access original car radio as follows.
3. Remove hazard warning accessory.
4. Disconnect Ribbon Harness and wiring loom.
5. Remove car radio fascia, please gently and carefully pull upwards from left hand corner.
6. Remove the four screws that are holding the originalcar radio in place.
7. Gently take out the original car radio.
8. Remove the original car radio’s wiring harness and antenna from the back of the car radio.
9. Remove the factory mounting brackets and install them on the new car radio.
10. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
11. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
12. Connect the Seicane car radio to your originalradio’s plugs.
13. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
14. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
15. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn something useful from the above installation instruction. If you encounter any difficulties and don’t know how to overcome them, you can seek for advice from your dealer or a professional. Or during the installation, you can contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn to a professional technician. Anyway, before installation, it is essential for you to select an ideal car radio for your beloved car radio. If you have no ideas, you can refer to the following link which is a remarkable 2008 2009 2010 2011-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer-ex car radio from Seicane.
With this car radio installed in your car, you will freely get access to a wide range of practical and entertainment features, such as GPS navigation function, FM/AM radio, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, AUX function, file management, etc. Thus, this all-in-one car radio from Seicane can be taken as one of the most suitable replacements for your factory radio.
Under the guidance of turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts provided by the high-accuracy 3D GPS navigation system, you can easily know your current locations and find the right way to reach your desired destinations even you are driving around an unfamiliar place. And this unit’s dual zone function enables you to listen to your favorite music while navigating.
Through Bluetooth connection between your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone and this car radio, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls and Bluetooth streaming music are both available for you, which can give you great convenience and enjoyment.
Wish you like this unit and good luck!