Don’t you think your factory radio is not advanced enough for you to have a wonderful driving experience? If your answer is “yes”, then you can consider installing a new car radio in your car. Here I’d like to show you a remarkable 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car radio from Seicane. With the most stable Android operating system and a powerful CPU processor, it greatly facilitates the operation, performance and capabilities. To help you install it in your car, I’d like to introduce the detailed 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car radio installation guide to you.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car radio installation guide
1. Remove two trim panels at each side of the center console and set it aside.
2. Remove the top panel and set it aside.
3. Remove 4 screws holding the unit with a Phillips screwdriver.
4. Gently take out the panel on the radio interface.
5. Take out the radio and disconnect cables at back of it.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs.
9. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
10. Turn on the new Seicane car radio and have a comprehensive check if it works well.
11. Install 4 screws back to their original position.
12. Install the trim panel back to its original place.
Please make sure that you understand every detailed step before installation. If you cannot fully understand these steps, you can consult your dealer for valuable advice, or seek help from a professional. If you still think it hard to finish the whole installation process on your own, you can ask a professional technician to help you install the new car radio. However, if you are still looking for a suitable car radio, you might as well check out the following link which is a great 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car radio from Seicane.
This 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car radio is loaded with the pure Android 6.0 operation system and an 8-core 1.5 GHz RK-PX5 A53 processor to provide its users with better performance, configurations and capacities.
With such a powerful car radio installed in your car, you are able to make full use of numerous practical and entertainment features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, Bluetooth hands-free phone calls, Bluetooth streaming music, FM/ AM radio, DVD player, file management, steering wheel control, USB and SD connection, etc.
As for 3D GPS navigation function, it does offer you a lot of help. The built-in GPS navigation system enables you to enjoy features including landmark building display, 3D street view, destination search and turn-by-turn voice directions, etc. Therefore, you can find the right way to reach anywhere you would like to go.
Just take this amazing 2003-2010 TOYOTA VIOS car radio at a competitive price right now!