Are you looking forward to having a chance to replacing your factory radio with a new aftermarket car radio on your own? Actually, it is time for you to do this when your original radio is out of date. And with a correct installation, you can remove the original radio and install a new one. Today I would like to share some steps to install a Seicane 2015 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR Bluetooth GPS DVD Car Radio with you. If you have the same dashboard, you can read it carefully.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1.Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2.Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3.Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4.Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5.Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6.Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7.For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-devicesrd-400
2015 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR car radio installation steps
1. Remove the original panel with a plastic knife, pry gently along the gap and pick up the panel, then remove it and then set it aside.
2. Remove screws that fixed the radio on the dashboard.
3. Pull the factory radio out of the dash. Pull it with medium force, as the wires are connected to the radio.
4. Unplug the connectors at the back of the factory radio.
5. Make antennas and cables connected step by step, and you should be very careful when you are doing this for it will affect whole procedure.
6. Put the new Seicane radio into your car, you should check whether your connections are correct, and you’d better have a tidy for the cables.
7. If everything is OK, firm screws into their original place.
8. Firm the panel on the new Seicane radio. Finally the new Seicane radio is installed and a comprehensive test should be conducted on the new radio.
Before the installation, please make clear every step. If you have something cannot understand, you can consult your dealer or ask a professional for help. Besides, first of all, please check whether your new car radio is compatible with your car or not. If not, you’d better change it. The link below is about a remarkable 2015 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR Bluetooth GPS DVD Car Radio from Seicane I would like to share with you. For more details, please click:
This intelligent car radio is specially designed for you to replace your factory radio in your 2015 VW Volkswagen SAGITAR. The most advanced 3D GPS navigation system is built in for you to plan the best route to arrive at your destinations through turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And with the built-in Bluetooth module, hands-free calls and Bluetooth music are both available with remaining your hands on the steer wheel, which keep you safer and more relaxed. Moreover, the additional entertainment features can also add a ton of fun to your trip. If you like it, don’t forget to add it to your cart. Wish you have a good time!