If you think your factory radio is too outdated to meet your needs in car, you can consider replacing your factory radio with a multifunctional car radio which can support a wide range of practical and entertainment features in your car. If you want to install the new car radio on your own, you can find a step-by-step installation guide to help you. The following is a step-by-step 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio installation guide from Seicane, which can be taken as your reference if you have the same or similar dashboard.
Before and during installation, you should notice:
1. Before connecting, please make sure the ignition is off to avoid short circuit.
2. Ensure connect the yellow and red power cable at last.
3. Ensure that all loose wires are isolated with electrical tape
4. Ensure don’t tangle the wire when tighten the moving parts(Such as seat rails).
5. Ensure that all ground is connected to the same place.
6. Using the improper fuse may cause damage of fire, so when replace the fuse, please consult the professional.
7. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio installation guide
1. The original car radio.
2. Use a plastic knife to pry the trim panel and remove it.
3. Remove screws that are holding the radio.
4. Take out the original car radio.
5. Disconnect the connectors and cables at the back of the radio.
6. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
7. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original stereo’s plugs.
9. Turn on the new Seicane car radio to have a careful check if everything works well. If it doesn’t, please check whether all the cables are connected correctly.
10. Put the new Seicane car radio into the dash.
11. Put everything into their original place. All the installation is done.
Wish you can learn some skills from the above installation instruction. If you have any doubts about your car radio or the installation process, please feel free to contact your dealer, communicate with someone experienced or turn o a professional for help.
Besides, to help you effectively select an ideal car radio, here I would like to share an amazing 2010 2011 2012 2013 Mitsubishi ASX car radio from Seicane with you. For more information, you can click:
This car radio is running on the stable Android 6.1 operation system and a high-quality CPU processor, which will provide its users a brand new driving experience. Besides, this unit also comes with a lot of practical and entertainment features to meet your different needs in you. Therefore, this car radio can be regarded as one of the best replacements for your old factory radio.
About the practical features, one of the highlights is the high-end GPS navigation system. With the assistance of the high-end 3D GPS navigation system, through the turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts, you can easily know where you are currently and quickly find the right way to reach your ideal destinations.
Besides, you can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone to this car radio so as to get access to both Bluetooth hands-free phone calls as well as Bluetooth streaming music without taking you hands off the steering wheel ,so you can gain a lot of convenience and enjoyment.
If you like this car radio, please don’t hesitates to add it to your shopping cart right now!