For most car owners, it is not difficult for them to pick an ideal car radio for their cars. What they are worrying about is whether the installation process is too complicated or not. As a matter of fact, it is not too hard to remove the factory radio and install a new car radio with the guidance of a correct installation guide and some related experience. If you own a 2003-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne, you may refer to the following 2003-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne car radio installation guide from Seicane.
Tips about the installation:
1. Please disconnect the power before the installation.
2. Please prepare a lever and a screwdriver before the removal and the installation.
3. Please keep all the separate parts from the car. Please take great care of the dashboard to avoid scratching it during its detachment and installation. Please keep handy any parts from the car and make use of all the original screws from the car as much as possible. so each related part of the unit can be fixed securely.
4. For your convenience, here’s the recommended tools for removal and installation from Seicane, please check for more details: http://www.seicane.com/car-dvd-dismantling-device-srd-400
2003-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne car radio installation guide
1. Pry out the trim piece along the perimeter of the center dashboard with a lever.
2. Remove 2 screws holding the stereo in the dashboard frame (green arrows). Please note that there will be four screws in the cars with navigation.
3. Carefully take the factory stereo out of the dash. When removing the factory radio, please note that there are two locking tabs on the lower tray that can break easily.
4. Here is a close-up of the underside of the stereo. These two plastic fingers (green arrows) fit into the tabs on the top edge of the lower tray.
5. Press the tab (green arrow) on the antenna lead and pull it out of the stereo.
6. Pull out the connectors at the back of the stereo (green arrows). Note that some cars may have different setups based on the vehicle’s different years.
7. Check all the accessories for the new Seicane car radio.
8. Connect the harnesses to the back of the new Seicane car radio.
9. Connect the Seicane car radio to your original car radio’s plugs. And put the new Seicane car radio back into the dash.
10. Install two screws and trim piece.
11. Turn on the new car radio and have a comprehensive test.
Wish you can learn something valuable for you from the above installation steps. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to consult your dealer or seek help from a professional. And during the installation, you may also ask someone experienced to help you deal with the installation alongside. Anyway, it is very essential for you to pick an ideal car radio for your car. Here I would like to introduce a remarkable 2003-2010 PORSCHE Cayenne car radio from Seicane to you. For more details, please click:
You are going to have a brand new operation experience since this car radio is running on the stable Android 6.0 operation system, a powerful 8-core CPU processor and 32GB INand flash as well as 2GB RAM.
What’s more, with this all-in-one car radio installed in your car, you are able to get access to a wide range of comprehensive features, mainly including 3D GPS navigation, FM/AM radio tuner, DVD player, Bluetooth hands-free calls, Bluetooth streaming music, file management, steering wheel control, etc.
Now let’s take 3D GPS navigation as an instance. Thanks to the high-accuracy worldwide real-time GPS navigation system, you are able to know your current locations and have the right route option to get to anywhere you would like to go according to accurate turn-by-turn directions and voice prompts. And while navigating, you can also play music behind the scene under GPS mode as this car radio has dual zone function.
Don’t hesitate to add this unit to your car if you like it. Good luck to you!